The premises formally known as “Studio 7” is now occupied by Commercial Insurance Services Trading as InsureEasy.co.uk.
InsureEasy.co.uk is part of the CISL group. We are an independent insurance brokers that have been established for 19 years, the last 11 years of which we have been trading from our offices in Banstead. We already take care of the Insurance needs for many Banstead businesses and residents.
You might be asking yourself, “11 years? Why have I never heard of CiSL?!” Well the answer is simple, our original offices are directly above Cubitt & West Estate Agents and not having a ground floor presence means that, to some, we have gone unnoticed!
All has changed! – We now also occupy the building at the rear of Cubitt & West once known as “Studio 7”. This will be home to InsureEasy – our online hub and a place you can come and have a cup of tea whilst obtaining a very competitive Insurance quote – whether for your business or for you personally.
No matter what type of insurance you require, we have access to most of the insurance market and can find the right insurance at the right premium with wide cover and backed up by an excellent claims service.
So next time you are passing whether you need an insurance quote, advice or even just to log you renewal date with us – pop in for a friendly welcome. Our doors are open 9am-5pm Monday – Friday. Alternatively you can call us on 01737 377250.
See you soon!
The CiSL Team
TRAVELLING WITHOUT INSURANCE RANKS #46 ON BRITISH TRAVELLER REGRETS
As far as being sensible goes, having travel insurance should be at the top of the priority list. But it seems like it comes quite far down the list of holiday regrets, behind leaving your passport in your room and being hospitalised, but above riding mopeds without helmets.
SPANA, the animal charity which works towards the welfare of animals working abroad, such as those which are critical to the tourist industry, conducted the research which showed that allowing others to dictate how you spent your holiday was the number one regret. After that came “choosing a destination that was too touristy” and “choosing a destination where there was literally nothing to do.”
Travel decisions featured heavily in the list, with some lamenting the decision to go out the night before an early flight, wishing they’d paid for priority boarding and resenting not leaving enough room for holiday purchases in their luggage.
It also appeared that some holidaymakers regretted not being more adventurous, with “failing to try local foods when given the opportunity” and “being too scared to experiment with different sports and activities” both making the top 20. On the flipside, “getting food poisoning”, “embarking on a holiday romance” and “drinking local alcohol to excess” shows that a happy medium might make less room for remorse.
While insurance appears to be less of a priority, getting it right could help solve a lot of the other holiday misdemeanours. Alas there’s no cover for “choosing a destination that was too ‘British’”. That’s something that can only be helped with a bit of research.
TOP 50 HOLIDAY REGRETS
- Letting others dictate how you spent your holiday, rather than doing what you wanted
Choosing a destination that was too ‘touristy’
3. Choosing a destination where there was literally nothing to do
4. Falling out with the people you went on holiday with
5. Deciding not to purchase a souvenir and then wishing you had
6. Choosing a destination that was too ‘British’
7. Forgetting to wear sun cream / sunbathing all day and getting badly burnt
8. Drinking local alcohol to excess
9. Drinking too much on a night out and behaving badly
10. Getting food poisoning
11. Not bringing plug adapters
12. Choosing not to leave the resort, and failing to ‘sight see’
13. Not making any effort to learn language basics
14. Going on holiday with the wrong people (in-laws, annoying friends)
15. Failing to try local foods when given the opportunity
16. Getting ripped off (e.g. not knowing the exchange rate or currency value)
17. Falling into a deep sleep on the sunbed and getting sunburnt
18. Being too scared to experiment with different sports and activities
19. Going out on the last night before a really early flight home
20. Not taking more sun lotion / mosquito repellent and paying more for it abroad
21. Walking through unsafe, unlit areas at night
22. Not telling your bank you’re going abroad
23. Not ‘switching off’ from work
24. Forgetting your phone charger
25. Embarking on a holiday romance
26. Deciding not to embark on a holiday romance
27. Not saving space for holiday purchases
28. Not paying for priority boarding
29. Talking about work on holiday, instead of enjoying the holiday
30. Being overly trusting when approached by people
31. Trusting a local and ending up lost
32. Not arriving early enough to reserve your sun bed with a beach towel
33. Not querying your hotel room on booking – so you end up with a bad view
34. Forgetting your ear plugs
35. Not knowing local dangers (e.g. avoiding tap water, salads etc)
36. Deciding to get a really early flight home
37. Leaving your passport in the room
38. Sleeping with a stranger
39. Booking the cheapest hotel – and being stuck in the middle of nowhere (no research on locations, facilities etc)
40. Working on holiday instead of relaxing
41. Being hospitalised / sustaining injuries
42. Not paying extra to take more luggage
43. Not researching the hotel, and its other residents, well enough
44. Not knowing what to do in an emergency (e.g. 999 equivalent)
45. Getting into unsafe taxis
46. Travelling without insurance
47. Taking all your currency out with you
48. Not knowing local customs (e.g. appropriate dress)
49. Riding mopeds without helmets
50. Sleeping on the beach
For more information on how we can provide you with travel insurance visit http://www.insureEasy.co.uk
For Affordable & reliable tradesmen Liability Insurance from as little as £45 Visit www.insureeasy.co.uk or call 01737 377250.
We promise to place you with an insurance company that covers all your insurance needs. On average we save our clients at least 10% on their liability Insurance.
Going away this summer? We have re-launched our Travel Insurance. Low premiums, wide cover, Quote & Buy online now.
Don’t forget to pack your sun lotion!
Click here to buy online:
Whatever type of insurance you’re looking for, arranging your cover through an independent insurance broker – rather than a do-it-yourself price comparison site – is your best bet when it comes to finding the right level of cover at the right price.
On the face of it, price comparison sites offer great deals, especially when cost is the main consideration. But dig a bit deeper, and there are lots of reasons why using a broker can prove a very wise choice. The main benefits include:
- you’ll get truly independent advice from the professionals
- they’ll work hard on your behalf and shop around to get you the best deal
- experienced staff with specialist knowledge of their chosen insurance sector
- a broker knows the insurance market and recognises when you’re getting value for money and can negotiate on your behalf
- you get personal advice and support, and have an insurance expert “in your corner” with your best interests in mind
- you can ask questions, air concerns and get advice and recommendations – but still have the final say
- you learn about the pros and cons of each option in a way you can understand
- unlike an agent, an insurance broker deals with many companies, not just one, so they can find you the best value
- insurance brokers are extremely well qualified, and must meet very high professional standards
- in-house claims support is available if the worst happens
The personal touch
There’s nothing quite like dealing with someone who takes the time to get to know you and your circumstances. Independent insurance brokers provide that personal touch. At the same time, customers still benefit from competitive rates and some of the best deals that the broker can negotiate because of their established relationships with the UK’s leading insurers.
For peace of mind and a great deal on your insurance, call your CiSL today on 01737 373222 or Visit http://www.cisl.co